Video and text guide to sending a destination to your vehicle’s navigation system
How can you send a destination to your Mercedes-Benz navigation system? This simple process is outlined in the video below. We’ve transcribed each step below that, so you can review or follow along. Find your next Mercedes-Benz here at Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead in Peoria, AZ.
Why would you want to send a destination from your mobile phone to your car? Well, it allows you to use your car’s navigation system to get directions. Sending it from your phone can be easier for some people, and it means that you can plan out your route from your phone before even getting in your car. That’s a great way to save time.
Steps to sending a location on your phone to your car’s navigation system
Mercedes-Benz vehicles are the height of luxury, so they want to make every process easy for you. Here, we’ve written down the seven simple steps that are outlined in the video above from Mercedes-Benz. Let us know if you have any questions about your vehicle’s navigation system or the mobile app.
- Open the Mercedes me application on your smartphone.
- Tap the “Your Location” icon which looks like a little arrow icon.
- Type in and select your destination.
- Select the route that you want to take.
- Plan your trip by selecting stops.
- Send it to your vehicle with the button on the application.
- Enjoy your journey! Your destination will now be accessible on your vehicle’s navigation system.