It’s time you find your future vehicle! But which model should you choose here in Peoria, AZ? Well, we encourage you to check out the exciting 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class! Not only is this model fun to drive, but it also gives you plenty of technologies to help keep you safe. Here’s what you need to know about the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
How safe is the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
There are plenty of standard and optional safety features in the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Here are just a few you can find in your C-Class:
- Active Stop-and-Go Assist
- Active Steering Assist w/ Emergency Stop Assist
- Active Lane Change Assist
- Active blind Spot Assist w/ Exit Warning
- Active Speed Limit Assist w/ Traffic Sign Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Car-to-X Communication
- Active Parking Assist w/ PARTRONIC
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC® w/ Route-Based Speed Adaptation
- Active Brake Assist w/ Cross Traffic Function
- Turn off function of Active Brake Assist
Again, these are just a few of the features you can find in this popular luxury sedan. If you wish to look at a full list of the standard and available features then we encourage you to contact our Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead team here in Peoria, AZ.
Read more: Learn more about the Mercedes me Connect
When will the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class be released?
We don’t have an exact release date to tell you, but if we are speculating based off of when other Mercedes-Benz models have been released in the past, then we can guess that it may be sometime in fall or winter of 2021. If you have any further questions about this model or any other Mercedes-Benz models then we encourage you to give our team a call! We would be more than happy to answer any of your automotive questions here at Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead in Peoria, AZ. We look forward to hearing from you!