The 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a solid option for all people who are interested in a luxury sedan. This vehicle just happens to have some great technologies you can get in this model. Here’s what packages you can include in your 2019 E-Class.
Packages & Pricing in the 2019 E-Class
If you are looking for plenty of package options, then you’ve come to the right vehicle. There are 18 packages you can find on the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 300 sedan. Let’s take a look!
- Luxury Styling: $0
- Mercedes me connect Assist Services: $0
- Mercedes me Concierge (1 yr trial): $0
- Mercedes me connect services (3 yrs): $0
- Mercedes me In-car WiFi® (1 month/1GB trial): $20
- Air Balance Package: $350
- AMG® Line Exterior: $650
- Rear Safety Package: $650
- Exterior Lighting Package: $800
- Mercedes-Benz Star Service (2 years/20,000 miles): $890
- AMG® Line Exterior with Night Package: $950
- Warmth & Comfort Package: $1,050
- Mercedes-Benz Star Service (3 years/30,000 miles): $1,175
- Parking Assistance Package: $1,290
- Mercedes-Benz Star Service (4 years/40,000 miles): $1,545
- Driver Assist Package: $2,250
- Convenience Package: $2,400
- Premium Package: $3,150
As you can see, there are a fair amount of packages the 2019 E-Class offers. We’ve organized them into a list from those that cost the least to the ones that are the most expensive. There are 4 that won’t cost you anything. The most expensive one you’ll find is the Premium Package, which includes things like the Burmester® Surround System, the KEYLESS GO® system, and Blind Spot Assist.
2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Peoria
Don’t forget to find your new luxury vehicle in Peoria, AZ! Our team at Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead would love to tell you more about the Mercedes-Benz lineup. You can take your future E-Class for a test drive and learn more about the available features you can add to your E-Class.