New Standard Features on the 2019 CLS Coupe
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS Coupe is equipped with a host of newly available standard features to increase its base value, refine its style and performance, and enhance the lives of drivers behind the wheel. Also, for the first time ever, the CLS Coupe’s rear bench offers seating for three passengers.
New standard features offered on the 2019 CLS Coupe include the following:
- 3.0L I-6 turbo engine with EQ Boost (362 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque)
- New-generation steering wheel with integrated cruise control and Touch Control buttons
- COMAND® NTG 5.5 head-unit with a 12.3” unit display
- Smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™)
- 64-Color ambient lighting
- AMG® body styling and 19” Mercedes-Benz wheels
- Several driver-assistance systems
The 2019 CLS Coupe will be available at Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead in late 2018.